Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I have a mission


Another wonderful picture of my family back when my father was alive.
Because of my dad I have become more determined to help others around the globe. I am aware of the fact that I am young, but I still want to aid others.
I have a goal. By the age of 16 I want to start a foundation that brings art and world travel to children with cancer. I plan to find a way to make the process of everything they have to go through at such a young age, easier.
People have doubted my ability to fufill this goal, but I believe that I can do anything I set my mind to especially when it helps small children.
I hope that one day I can look at a child and know that I have created a smile.
I think that this is something my dad would have supported, and well every daughter wants to make their dad proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment